Working Papers

Rhode Island Child Labor Lawshired
What you need to know!

Intent to Employ a Minor Form
This form needs to be completed by the Parent and Employer, then returned to the School Counseling Department for processing.

Click on the link below for Phs' steps to complete the working papers process. 

Working Paper Directions

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.